Thursday, March 3, 2011

Running Milestone!! And Day 3...the cast of my favorite show

First things first: I have made the decision to purchase some real running shoes. As a coach, I have 90 gazillion pairs of tennis shoes (sneakers, whatever). I have never in my life purchased a pair of shoes solely for running. This week, my feet have been hurting, so thanks to some great advice from Missredrunner, I'm going to get some experts to evaluate the way I run, and get some good shoes. Yesterday, I ran 25 minutes, which I'm calculating to be a little over 2 1/2 miles. WITHOUT walking. :) That's the run for today also, then tomorrow is a much needed rest day for my feet. Then some more lake running this weekend! Next week I'll attempt 3 miles...and I'm excited about it! I also weigh today...cross your fingers!! :)

Today's challenge is to post a pic of the cast of my favorite TV show. Here's the deal: I lived without cable the entire time I was in college. So when I watched TV, I watched shows that came on all the regular networks. I got into Grey's Anatomy, but now I'm so lost I'm going to have to buy the last 2 seasons to catch up. Also, I don't have a lot of time to watch TV, but when I do, I like these 3 shows...





Pretty Little Liars. Ok, so I just got into this one, thanks to the junior high girls I am surrounded by daily. Confession:  Love. This. Show.

Gossip Girl...yes, I love it. I don't watch it weekly though. I just wait till the next season comes out and buy it!



And this show is awesome. I'm a big fan of the Discovery Channel. Dorky, I know.



2 comments:

  1. ok, im dying to see this show pretty little liars! i keep hearing SOOO much about it! i think i might download all of season one this weekend!

    <3 Megan
    http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guilty of watching Pretty Little Liars, too. I would totally want to hook up with Ezra. : ) hahaha.

    ReplyDelete