Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ABC's of ME!

I've seen this post all over and decided to join in, especially since I don't have anything super exciting to post about. I ran twice this weekend, BOTH outside and both early in the morning. HUGE step for me! And yesterday my run was pretty easy...never thought I would say that about a 22 minute jog! Today I run 10 minutes, walk 2, run 12. And tomorrow and Thursday are both 25 minute jogs. Sounds like fun! Tonight is dog class with Tuff and Red Hot Ruby...yay!! Also some much needed food and drinks with a few friends. Only 8 more school days till spring break!!

 

(A) Age: 25
(B) Bed Size: Queen
(C) Chore You Really Dislike: LAUNDRY. It's never ending...I can't imagine how behind I will get when I have children
(D) Dogs? Tuff!
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Toothbrush and toothpaste. And coffee with Sweet Italian Creamer
(F) Favorite Color: pink
(G) Gold or Silver? white gold
(H) Height: 5' 8" ish...I've never really known exactly how tall I am...sports rosters in school exaggerated it A LOT to make me sound more intimidating lol
(I) Instruments You Play: None, unfortunately...
(J) Job Title: Teacher, Coach
(K) Kids: None yet!
(L) Live: The greatest state in the good ol' USA...Texas!
(M) Mom's Name: Karen
(N) Nicknames: I don't really have any...I hate when people call me Meg, and my dad is the only one who gets away with calling me Liz...short for my middle name.
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? None, ever. Knock on wood!!
(P) Pet Peeve: People who drive slow and won't move over...
(Q) Quote from a Movie: Umm...I can recite the Wizard of Oz word for word. Not kidding. I freakin love that movie.
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: 1 younger brother
(T) Time You Wake Up? The alarm goes off at 6:00, I'm usually not out of bed before 6:45. My snooze button and I are in love.
(U) Underwear: Uh, yes please.
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Brussels Sprouts. Disgusting.
(W) What Makes You Run Late: I'm usually on time...or I try to be. My dog is also an explorer, and sometimes I lose him and have to go hunt him down before I leave the house.
(X) X-Rays: wrist, when I was 7
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: I like to think I am a pretty good cook.My beef stew is pretty good, and chicken and dumplings. And chocolate caramel cake. Oh, and cheddar bay biscuits (the Red Lobster kind). YUM!
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: I haven't been to a zoo in a very long time, but I always liked the monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment