Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Picture of me and 10 facts...

Day one of this challenge...I love it! :)


I don't have many pics of just me...the one above is me and an awesome friend of mine, and below is me sporting some serious spirit lol!



1. I have fallen in love with Strawberry Powerade Zero. It's like my cheat for the day...BUT I'm not cheating. Ha.
2. I am a big fan of beer...not so much of my beer GUT that I'm attempting to get rid of.
3. My job makes me wonder if I acted like that when I was a junior high girl. I probably did.
4. My dog is better than your dog. :)  jk all of YOUR dogs are pretty awesome too.
5. I'm trying to cut back on my foul language. It's going pretty well until something REALLY f****** pisses me off.
6. I am a certified lifeguard, and have been since I was a junior in high school. I keep redoing my certification at the beginning of every summer, thinking I may get the chance to jump in the lake and save someone lol.
7. I can't keep plants alive. Ever. I have an ivy on my desk that my best friend sent to me on the first day of my first teaching job. It's barely hanging on. So sad...who kills an ivy??
8. I like to say that I like to drink wine, but the truth is I only like it if it's very sweet and doesn't really taste like wine.
9. I like to dance on the tables at bars. Or on the bar, or whatever there is to dance on. Coyote Ugly is one of my favorite movies!
10. I wear my watch on my right hand. And I'm not left handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment