Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Days 8 & 9

YAY!! Got my custom insoles yesterday...lets just say they are going to take some getting used to. BUT I just ran 3 miles OUTSIDE (since the weather is beautiful today) and it felt great! I started to struggle around mile 2, but pushed through and did it all! My first 5K is looking better and better! Still loving my new shoes, and SOOOO looking forward to a whole week at the lake!

A picture that makes me laugh is...
Definitley this one. Taken last year on our way to LJT...this is a boat with what looks like the frame to an EZ UP tent on top of it. I guess they needed some shade on that boat! Can you say REDNECK?? :)

Another one I have is this...
Seth driving, Tuff looking like he is very focused on the road ahead. Lol love these guys!!

And for day 9, a picture of the person who has gotten me through the most. This one is a tie...
This guy for sure...bad breakup and a move back to the city I left unwillingly, and God put him in my life at the exact moment I needed him!


And of course, this girl. She's my best friend, duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment