Friday, February 18, 2011

Corgi Camera!

I thought I would share a few pics of my Tuff today...he is such a great dog!!
Tuff relaxing after a hard day! Ha!!


We LOVE the lake...


And the pond...actually any water. Here he is chasing the ducks! Haha


Modeling in front of the fireplace at Christmas


Look at that smile! On the deck at the lakehouse, one of our favorite places to relax!


In the bluebonnets at the lake last spring...



Another lake pic...he likes to explore the bank and see what he can find!


A baking mishap...told you I couldn't bake. I was trying to knead bread dough, and I knocked the spoon with flour on it off of the counter. Luckily, Tuff's head caught most of it! Lol


Chasing more ducks...


Fetching a stick at the lake...


First snow this winter! He's not a big fan...like his mom, he would rather be on the water.


This is his lakehouse bed...it stinks like wet dog and lake water because this is where he passes out after a long day of swimming!

Tuff and one of his best friends, Sadie. This is a GIGANTIC chair that our friends got as a wedding present.
(Sadie May is a Weimaraner...Tuff is in love with her!)



3 comments:

  1. Good Tuff!! He's going to be an agility dog extraordinaire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your Corgi is adorable!
    I found your blog through Danielle's and she mentioned your doing the Couch to 5k training program. That's how I started running couple years ago too! Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie! I love the pic of him passed out in his lake house bed. And the one of him and his girlfriend is cute too. Man this makes me want a dog so bad!

    ReplyDelete